Chicken patty y Chicken Ball

Happy Sunday people.

It's been a while since I had a Sunday off. 
So I already plan abundance of activities for today.

So before going out, need to prepare some breakfast for my family and also to take out for our picnic.
I ask her, if there anything she wants to eat, she said meatball special.
So I went out to buy some mince meat, but none of it left, Only chicken are available.
So change of plan. 

Chicken patty and Chicken ball in da house.

the same recipe with different shape..

What you need to prepare?
this is the big size recipe since I cooked for my family and friend. 

Ingredients:
-1600g mince chicken (for 30-40 pieces)
-7 slice of white bread (blend into a bread crumb)/-mama said that I can used oat to replace bread crumb. Next time I will try it.
-100g leek
- half cup of small dice onion
-6 cloves of minced garlic
-half cup of milk
-1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning(or more, up to taste)
-2 tablespoon of thyme
-salt and pepper to taste
-2 eggs.

steps:
-soak the bread crumb with milk.
-put everything in one big bowl except the egg.
- mix everything well, then put the egg.
-let it rest for a while. the start to shape according to your taste. Either the patty or the ball.
- bake it in the oven for 15-20 minute with 180 degree. ( I simply use my microwave using micro convection function)
-up to this step, actually you already finish with your homemade frozen food, you can freeze it and simply grill it when you want to eat.

half cooked chicken ball. jumbo size.
freeze this, done a homemade frozen food. if you are a parents, you can control the salt and MSG in it.

- grill and serve with salad and mash potatoes or turn it into a big size burger. 

my patty with mash potatoes

my mama said, if you're going to sell this burger make sure that you prepare it a bit smaller.
hehehe. memang besar betul, lupe pulak yang bukan semua orang size perut macam den.

meatball version. 


Actually cooking is not that hard, but malas selalu jadi penghalang. Creativity can change nothing to miracle. 

Comments

Popular Posts