INTP (Engineer)

Another personality test.

the result is: INTP

Not that I trust everything, just one way to get to know myself.
Find a way to improve myself.
INTP is one of the 16 personality types defined in the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)





Details

Preferences

Temperament
NT (Intellectual) 

INTP Population
Total: 2.5%
Male: 4%
Female: 1% 

Primary Function

Secondary Function

Tertiary Function

Least Function


loner, more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, wrestles with the meaninglessness of existence, likes esoteric things, disorganized, messy, likes science fiction, can be lonely, observer, private, can't describe feelings easily, detached, likes solitude, not revealing, unemotional, rule breaker, avoidant, familiar with the darkside, skeptical, acts without consulting others, does not think they are weird but others do, socially uncomfortable, abrupt, fantasy prone, does not like happy people, appreciates strangeness, frequently loses things, acts without planning, guarded, not punctual, more likely to support marijuana legalization, not prone to compromise, hard to persuade, relies on mind more than on others, calm

who know me know who I'm
But it's true that I'm the kind of person who prefer to keep things to myself.
most of the description are acceptable but the support on marijuana legalization. 
takde la seteruk tu otak logic aku, 
we grow up according to our religious teaching.
no way that I can agree to that.

Reading help me to feed my thinking need.

try to find out your personality type. 

MORE about INTP



Comments

Popular Posts