I cry


بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ  
In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful 
.
.
.

"Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water."
Antoine Rivarol


I always cry when I see something that touch my heart.
.

.
I cry when I see elderly get mistreated.
I cry when people hit a homeless cat
I cry when I hear others sad story.
.
But I hate crying about myself.
.
I always tell myself that I'm not the girly type who need to cry.
My tough personality shouldn't be ruin by my tears.
.
.
As I grow older, if I feel sad or at the low point of my life,I always feel that my emotion lump in my throat.
Then I need something to help me to channel my emotion.
.
.
I always watch the saddest movie I can find or any novel to help me to cry.
.
.
That's how I trick my mind telling that I'm not crying because of me, but I'm crying because of the movies or the book.
.
.
I keep lying to myself that I should not let myself down.
.
If I cry because of myself, I'm weak.
.
.
But then, I realized that I'm a creature of emotion.
.
No matter how tough I try to act,
.
My emotion is part of me.
.
I shouldn't define myself by my tears.
.
It's okay to cry.
.
I'm not weak but stronger.
.

.
.
Last night, I don't know how to say, but the moment everyone else were sleeping, my surrounding slowly become very quite.
.
.
I felt like something stir my emotion.
.
I was sleeping in tears.
.
.
This morning I wake up, and I can still feel the sadness linger in  my emotion.
.
.
The whole day, everything make me sad.
.
.
Is this normal?
.
.
I pick up a book, somehow every chapter seems very close to my heart.
.
I can relate to her loneliness and how pathetic she feels about herself.
.
Is this normal?
.
.
But I hope this just a normal phase for myself.
.
To learn to accept a few hard facts about myself.
.
Especially at my age.
.
I hope that all the crying today just part of my self care routine.
.
I heard that crying help you to bound back from the slump of emotion.
.
Hopefully tomorrow I will wake up feeling better and happier. InsyaAllah.



Comments

Popular Posts