help me keep this!

Each of us born with create our own legacy.
Because we are born to be special.
yes, sometimes we loss our ways
when we are trying
we stumble, we fall
still our biggest quality is to heal.
to be able to get up again.
the problems we face know is
fear.
afraid of trying.
that what I;m facing right now.
people trying to trust me with some responsibilities
that I know I can't face it right now.
I have to admit that I'm not really good at handling pressure.
Lately, I bit lost of my self confidence.
sometimes, I'm just tired for no reason.
Tears can flow without any big reasons.

I miss my old self.
the bold, the confidence, the outlaw.
I know, tonight I have disappointed their trust.
I didn't mean it.
I'm just not ready yet.
I'm asking for some space.
please give me some.
I don't mean to avoid this,
I'm just not ready for it.
I'm sorry for my wrong doing and my misbehave.

only Allah can help me to ease my bewail heart.
please try to understand me.
I don't know how to say what I'm feeling right

I want to be a better me.
just give me a chance to get on my foot again.
currently am stumbling in this wave of emotion and situation.
if you read this, please don't get angry with me.
please bear with my current condition.
InsyaAllah I will come back.

Wa wa jadaka daal lan fahada— And He found you lost and guided [you].
How many of us, despite being born Muslims, have found ourselves misguided and straying away from Islam in the past? It was Allah who gave us that hidaya and brought us back to the straight path and to Him and made us practising Muslims.InsyaALLAH
Including me!c

Comments

Popular Posts