Everyone Definition of Happiness

Everyone have their own life, we can't decide it for them, let them choose it on their own. No matter how close you are to your friend, remember that they still need their own space. That doesn't mean that you want to walk out from their life, it just that you have to trust them enough. 


You have to understand that when people want to be alone and avoiding people doesn't mean that she hate you, she just trying to be herself. We need to be happy for ourselves and themselves.


By the way, this past week was very hectic. almost cry and my mama, abah, and maklah have started to ask me to further my study after they heard about the latest task I got from school which are, AJK for PIBG(PTA) and Ajk for Staff club. with my current workload it is pretty hard since I'm a very junior teacher... Still I have to be positive, if not I'm going to be in a dark depression. 


I have to try my best because I want to keep on doing this as part of my growing up experience. I believe that living is just a journey for us to keep learning and collecting as many lesson as possible. Very hard and now I will try to find some points to achieve my own satisfaction or else I will never be happy.
Been happy doesn't mean that I have everything I want, but enough and grateful. I wanna be happy not sad and depress.  So I take a rest, trying not to think about my problem and of course I'm lucky enough to have her as my friend.
We sit together and start pouring our heart then just sit next to each other. It is more than enough. :)
we both have nothing more to offer except our sincerity. I hope this will last forever. InsyaALLAH


"Frugality is one of the most beautiful and joyful words in the English language, and yet one that we are culturally cut off from understanding and enjoying. The consumption society has made us feel that happiness lies in having things, and has failed to teach us the happiness of not having things."
                                                                                                             Elise Boulding


sitting there and smiling and talking and in silent just mean the world to me

be happy by being simple

our long journey

our friendship


Comments

Popular Posts