Really!!

tanggungjawab.

Responsibility!

why sometimes people can't really understand what is their duty and responsibility.
They don't know how to prioritise their responsibility. I really hate that. People sometimes ask me why I don't tell them what to do. I just smile and get away.

Coz I think they are grown up enough to understand their responsibility. What should I tell them, they can simply use their logic to understand what they supposed to do.

Oh God, please understand this.
I'm JUST simply a girl.
I know I have no right to correct you coz I'm also a girl of many fault.
at least I'm trying. why can't you.

Please guys, please grow up and at least try to make an effort to please you parents. at least that is one of your main priority in your life. I just can't simply understand guys.

As one sister to a brother. please grow up. Please!!


Comments

Popular Posts