Question that has no answers.

Assalamualaikum and Ramadhan Kareem everyone?

How is your Ramadhan so far? Hopefully we all are doing better InsyaAllah.

By the way, today I went to my Pok house to send  him some food for iftar.
It's been a while, because I know that I failed to manage my time properly.
Pok is my other ayah, someone who grew me up and only Allah know how much I love him. He is the man of advice. Pok and my arwah Che' took care of my when a was a little girl. And forever I am their so called adik aka the anak bongsu pinjam.
I remember how hard for my mama and abah need to "pujuk" me to come home with them especially during the weekend.

Today was just like the other days but to advice session feel more like a tembak session, especially when he open the marriage question.
No matter what story I talk about today, Pok just know how to twist it back to the marriage issues. I can't help but laughing.
I know he just worried as much as my mama does.

I'm not the type who would go to the terasa hati point when people ask me about that question, especially if I know that they care. Not the one who with the "nyenyeh" intention la.
All I can say now, to ease his heart: InsyaAllah the time will come, only He knows better.

Regarding this issues, I know many of my friends are facing it too. No matter how you handle it, never ever let your self down. Remember that your life now is not only about you and me. There are more to that. And the biggest purpose of our life is to be His servant. Servent to The Almighty Allah.

You ladies out there, don't just waiting for that right time to come.
Now is the time for you to make you a better you.
Now is the time for you to make you a better Servant.
Now is the time for you to make you a better daughter
Now is the time for you to make you a better reader
Now is the time for you to make you a better leaner
Now is the time for you to make you a better explorer
Now is the time for you to make you a better giver
Now is the time for you to make you a better human being.
Fill your life with a greater purpose and understanding.

If the time come, say Alhamdulillah
If not , remember that you Always have Him,
The Greatest who will love you, take care of you, will never leave you and always be there for you, because He is closer to you that your own veins.


Comments

Popular Posts