My Umrah Journey (Dec 2017)

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ 

In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful

Satu perjalanan yang bukan sekadar perjalanan berbentuk fizikal, namun ia merupakan sebuah perjalanan hati dan roh mencari sebuah cinta. mencari bekalan kekuatan untuk menempuh perjalanan kehidupan dunia yang penuh dengan ujian dan cabaran.

Bagaimana perjalanan itu bermula?

Dengan niat.

Selama ini aku takut bila memikirkan perjalanan suci itu, "the sacred journey". Knowing how I am a sinful person, fear of Allah punishment that might come to me. I am just not ready to face it.
.
.
.
Mama dah pencen sejak dari Januari 2017. Dan perancangan utama dia adalah untuk mengikuti umrah makrifat asmaul husna. Keputusan itu, menyebabkan aku lebih takut untuk bersama mereka. In my mind, they are simply on a different level which eventually disqualified me to be among them.
.
.
Then comes Ramadhan 2017. I have to say that Ramadhan 2017 was simply an amazing journey for me. Spiritually, I felt uplifted. I went through it all by myself. Suddenly, at the last 10th day of the Ramadhan, during Iftar. Out of no where, I ask my mum, if I can come for Umrah with them.

At that point, I don't know if I will have enough money to go there but deep down I know that this is what people called the calling, maybe. But Subhanallah every single thing happened after that, definitely change my life. How Allah ease my way go to and be there for the first time ever in my life. When it happen when you are least expected, everything felt like a miracle.
.
.
.
Throughout the journey before I went for my first umrah. I Learn 3 most important lesson in my life.
1. Thing happens when it supposed to happen.
2. Trial and tribulation is part of the blessing in life to make you closer to your Maker.
3. Be grateful even for the smallest thing.
.
.
.
.

29 November 2017

I just finished my school term about a week before. Of course the end of school session was always hectic. And I had a fever for about one week. 2017 gave me a lot of painful scars and at some point I just exhausted. But knowing that I will be in Makkah in less than 24 hours, I want to remove every negative thought that I have.
.
.
.

Sebahagian ahli keluarga yang berada di KLIA

.
.
.

Taking the bus from Terengganu to KLIA. I was overwhelming. Scared. Excited. Numb.

Our flight was in the afternoon, transit in Dubai where we change our clothes to our Ihram attires.
Lebih kurang pukul 4 pagi, rombongan kami sampai di King Abdul Aziz Airport in Jeddah. People have been telling us about the situation in Saudi's Immigration but being there definitely not easy. Everyone are in Ihram, so it's part of our trial. We're in the immigration from 4 am until 10 am. About six hours. One of the beautiful thing happen while we're waiting for our turn, My Abah leads the first Subuh prayer for all the Jamaah who were also waiting to pass the immigration check point.



Seriously, it's was not easy but teach yourself to be patience. Allahumma Ya Soburr.

After we pass the check point, with all the bags and everything we went outside to wait for the bus. We were hoping to have a chance to pray our first Friday's prayer in the Masjidil Haram and it also 12 RabiulAwal and we were in the Birth Land of our Beloved Prophet. I can't even describe my feeling at that moment. Everything was surreal.

ONE OF MY FAV AFTER ASR SPOT.








Comments

Popular Posts