Book Review: Love Anthony

A long journey, a busy life. 

it has been a whle since I update my blog. sorry for that. It just that I got caught in life.

Last night I just fell in love so deeply in one book that been stuck on my bookshelf for quite a while and unread.

The moment I start reading it, I just can't put it down. 
The meaningful and beautiful story of the people around autism.

The unspoken love of the boy with autistic, the mum, the dad and everyone.
How they face the judging eyes, How they handle their breakdown son when he had no voice to tell you what he want except for the scream and hurting himself.

The author trying to give the boy a voice, telling everyone what the boy might think.
At the same time question you about the what make you feel wanted, what make you feel safe, what make you feel love and what make you happy?

If you ask me that question. I don't think I would be able to answer that for, without me going into the deep thought and agony.

I always believe that, parents who are blessed with these miracle kids are the greatest parents and Allah send them one of His Angel, because they always be that little kids with no sins except for pure love for their parents.


Olivia; Why god send me Anthony? Why He give him the so called Autism? Why can't anyone fix that condition? Why can't my beautiful boy, just tell me that he is happy. tell me that he love me, allow me to hug him  or even just look into my eyes. Why I have no answer for it? why I have to face this?

Anthony: my voice is broken but my brain are not. I know that I'm not going to be the perfect son, I'm not gong to grow up as a doctor or lawyer, I'm just going to be me. The reason why I'm here because I'm here to teach you the uncondtional love. 
people who loved others condtionally. But you love me even though you heard not my voice, I can't tell you I love you, You can't hug me, but still you love me mum. Unconditionally. 


I give this book 5 stars. The moment I got attached to the book. I just can't put down the book. please read it. recommended for everyone. 

p/s: Do stop that judging eyes when you see one of them. Because YOU! you have no right to judge.

Comments

Popular Posts