MISI CINTA DI JABAL RAHMAH.

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ 

In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful

.
.

Sebelum berangkat menunaikan umrah, aku ada bertemu dengan beberapa orang sahabat baik dan rakan-rakan guru di sekolah. Ada yang mengirimkan doa, ada yang berpesan untuk aku berdoa soal jodoh ku. Dan begitu juga sahabat-sahabat yang masih single.
.
.
 Dengan baris senyum aku sambut doa dan kiriman doa tersebut.
.
.
Hari keempat kami keluar melakukan ziarah keluar dari kota Makkah.
.
.
.
Jabal Rahmah.
.
.


.
.

The place where Adam and Eve reunited again.
.
.
.

I have to say that it was one of the most emotional time during the visit.
.
.
.

First, Prof asked everyone to hold hands with their family members, daughter with mother, husband with wife, among siblings and friends.
.
.
.
The moment when Prof make du’a to Allah Ar-Rahman Ar-Rahim Al-Waduud Al-Jami’ to strengthen our bonds and holding each other hand to the right path, the path of Jannah. Again I’m crying so hard. Then prof asked all of us to hug each other.
.
.
.

.
The moment when mama said sorry to me before I could say anything.
.
.
I admit that I don't have the sweetest mother and daughter relationship with my mother because I tend to reserve myself from everyone. I don't show my feeling. I'm very bad at it.
.
.
But when your mum say it first, you know that how big your ego is.
.
.
of course I love her. and I know she loves me.
.
.


.
.
I know that I should make more effort. InsyaALLAH.
.
.
.

"HOW WE SEE GOD IS A DIRECT REFLECTION OF HOW WE SEE OURSELVES. IF GOD BRINGS TO MIND MOSTLY FEAR AND BLAME, IT MEANS THERE IS TOO MUCH FEAR AND BLAME WELLED INSIDE US. IF WE SEE GOD  AS FULL OF LOVE AND COMPASSION, SO ARE WE."
.
.
.


SubhanAllah the true beauty of love on the cause of searching for Allah true love.
.
.
.

Later , separated from our group and mama, abah ucu, we went to the place where they said that the place where Prophet SAW delivered the Khutbah Wida’.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Allahu.
.
.
.
We read the khutbah again. I don’t know how to describe the feeling and emotions at that moment. I know that I miss our Prophet Muhammad SAW so much. It makes me realise how little I did for this religion to be the so called a good Muslim.
.
.
Personally, I think that we should read and understand the Khutbah Wada' from Rasulullah. It's the constant reminder that we need to fuel our heart in searching the true love of Allah.
.
.
.
.
.
Then Abah recited du’a Rabitah. One of the du'a that we read at the end of mathurat.
.
.
.
He asked us to recall every face of our family and friends. I recalled every faces that I could remember. From my childhood to those who know me today.
.
.
My schoolmates, university’s mates, my soff members and my “anak-anak usrah” and everyone who accepted me as their friends.
.
.
I want to thank everyone who has accepted me for who I’m and always trying to make me a better person. I’m far from perfect but I thank Allah for blessing me with many good people around me. I pray to Allah that He is Al-Jaami’ will gather us again in Raudatul Jannah.
.
.
The perfect description of love?
.
Is the love toward our Maker and His Prophet.
.
.

And the love for the sake of Allah.
.
.

To understand His Love, we need to purify our heart.
.
.

And Husnu Zhon ( having a good perception) that every single thing that happen in our life, come from Allah out of His Love.
.
.

YES.
.
.

Ramai yang pesan suruh aku doa pasal jodoh aku di Jabal Rahmah.

Hahaha.
.

Untuk sahabat-sahabat. Yes aku doa khusus semoga Allah Ya Waajid pertemukan mereka dengan Jodoh yang baik. Aku cuba sebut dan ingat nama setiap dari mereka. Begitu juga sahabat-sahabat yang belum dikurniakan zuriat.
.
.

Untuk aku, sepanjang journey ini, Allah ajar aku satu benda yang aku akan pegang sampai mati. InsyaAllah.
.
.
That there's time for everything.
.
.

Jodoh Ajal dan Rezeki.
.
.

Everything dalam hidup Allah dah atur.
.
Baik Buruk dimata kita. Datang dari Allah.
.
And we know that He give it or He take it from us, out of His Love.
.
.

.
.
That is His attribute. Ar-Rahman, Ar-Rahim.
.
.
Dan untuk aku personally yang terlintas di hati time tu, kalau ada dalam takdirku sebuah perkahwinan kurniakan yang baik untuk agamaku.
.
.
.
Jika tiada, panjangkan langkahku untuk mengenalMu Ya Kabir Ya Mutakabbir.
.
.
Disini aku juga belajar; meminta tak salah, tapi pada masa yang sama; belajar untuk redha.
.
.
Ya Waliy Ya Wakil Ya Barii'
.
Dia Yang Maha Mengatur, Mengurus dan Mentadbir takdir dan kehidupan.
.
.
Put your trust in Allah.
.
.
And your heart will be at peace.
.
.


.
.
.
And each time this matter come to mind; I always recalled one of Allah beautiful name. Al-Jabbar.
.
.
the One in whose dominion nothing happens except that which He has willed.
.
.
.
Dan disinilah turunnya wahyu mengenai kesempurnaan Islam pada tanggal 9 Zulhijjah.
.
.

" Pada hari ini telah disempurnakan bagimu agama mu, dan telah Ku cukupkan nikmat-Ku kepadamu, dan telah Ku redhakan Islam itu menjadi agama untukmu" ( Al-Maidah: ayat 3)
.
.
.
Semoga misi mencari Cinta kita semua berjaya InsyaALLAH.

Comments

Popular Posts