Single and Grateful.

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ 
In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful

Happy Friday people!




Alhamdulillah, I love to thank Allah for allowing me to stay in this world even I keep on stumbling on my way to fulfill my duty as His servant. There were times when I keep on forgetting and times when I can't fight my own nafs


Why are you not married?  
.
.
.
opssss!!

Do you have people asking you that question?

Being at my age, sometimes people ask me that question. Even my students love to ask me that question. Am I guilty for not being married yet? ;) 

It got me thinking, why they think this is the option that I choose for myself? I don't think I ever decided what is the right age for me to get married. Personally, I know that I will never be ready for it and at the same time, I know that Allah has His perfect plan for me. 

They also asked me, why I don't feel sad over the fact that majority of my friends at my age already have a stable life. I think everything depend on our own view of this life. I believe that everyone have their own struggle that they have to go through, married or not. We faced challenge upon our capacity to handle it. Plus how do you know about my feeling? Of course there were times when we can't help to feel down and sad. However, as a believer we know that we can always turn to Him and call Him for help and InsyaAllah we will gain the ease from Him too. 

Loneliness? Yes there were times like that too but I think all of us have better things to do and to work on rather than to let our emotion dwell on too much negativity. Find a good hobby and appreciate your family and friends that you have with you now. Use the time that you have now to appreciate them because maybe later, you no longer have the same privilege as you have now.

What do you do now? Preparing myself for what? To be a good future wife or to be a better servant of Allah now? I choose the later because I always believe that death can come knocking our door any time without any warning. You know how Allah want you to be the best servant to earn your place in the Jannah. He prepares the Jannah for all of us. We just need to earn that place and the best way to do that is keep on striving to Allah. 

Don't you feel tired of waiting? Waiting for what? I choose not to wait and I choose to go with the flow that Allah has planned for me. Now is the time for me to improve myself through learning. I have a lot of thing to learn especially regarding my own deen. I have a long way to go in perfecting my deen. As a Muslim, we have a lot of to learn regarding our deen. Even the basic things which are the pillar of our religion like solah and quran. We have too much to learn about it and the journey to be istiqamah

I know there are people out there who are tired of this kind of question. For some, they feel so stress out about their current relationship status. 

The key to be okay with whatever our situation now, is to believe that this is the best for us given by Allah for this moment. See each and every thing that happen in our life come from Allah. Always do your best in this life and trust the end result to Allah. 

Pray, pray and pray.
Believe, believe and believe.
InsyaAllah, all is well.

I love to share this beautiful hadith with all of you, We can put it in any context of our life, and of course the context of finding your life partner.

If Allah has written something for us, then it will not surpass us. If Allah has not written something for us, then it will not reach us.

Be Mindful of Allah



Abdullah ibn Abbas (radi Allahu anhu) said: One day, I was behind the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) so he said to me: “O young man, I am going to teach you some words. Be mindful of Allah, and He will protect you. Be mindful of Allah, and you will find Him facing you. If you ask, then ask of Allah. If you seek aid, then seek aid in Allah. Know that if the entire Ummah were to gather in order to benefit you with something, they could not benefit you with anything except with that which Allah has written for you. And if the entire Ummah were to gather in order to harm you with something, they could not harm you with anything except with what Allah has written against you. The pen has been lifted and the pages have dried.”
“Be mindful of Allah, and He will protect you” This phrase “Be mindful of Allah” means to be mindful of His set limits and legislation by complying with His commands and abstaining from His prohibitions. Be mindful of Allah concerning your religion, family, wealth, and yourself since Allah will recompense the good doers in accordance to their perfection in worship.
The Second Phrase: He said, “Be mindful of Allah, and you will find Him facing you” the meaning of “you will find him facing you” is that you will find Him in front of you directing you to every good, bringing you close to it, and guiding you to it.
The Third Phrase: “If you ask, then ask of Allah” If you ask for a necessity, then do not ask other than Allah, The Mighty, The Majestic. Do not ask the creation for anything.
The Fourth Phrase: “If you seek aid, then seek aid in Allah” If you desire help and you seek aid from someone, then do not seek aid except in Allah since it is by His Hand that the heavens and the earth are governed, so He will aid you if He wills. Once you have completed seeking aid in Allah and depending upon Him, He will assist you.
It is obligatory on a person to put his hope in Allah, The Mighty, The Majestic, and he should not turn to the creation since the creation does not have power over him to harm him or benefit him.
Everything that is written is finished and concluded. It is established on the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) that Allah decreed the fate of the creation before he created the heavens and the earth by fifty thousand years. 
If Allah has written something for a person, then it will not surpass him. If Allah has not written something for him, then it will not reach him.
The tremendous glad tidings for the patience and help are coupled with patience.
Also, the tremendous glad tidings of being relieved from afflictions, and that the removal of adversity is tied in with affliction. So the more a person is afflicted with something, the more Allah relieves him.
The tremendous glad tidings, that when a person is afflicted with hardship, he can await ease. Allah, The Exalted, has mentioned that in the Qur’an. So when matters become hard, he should seek refuge in Allah, The Mighty, The Majestic, awaiting his ease in compliance with His promise.

Sometimes we can feel sad and lonely, that's the calling from Allah who want us to turn to Him and call Him for help and share with Him about how we feel. We always have Him by our side. No worries. InsyaALLAH.


p/s: use this opportunity to do things that you love, learn and read a lot. 
Be grateful. InsyaAllah.







  

Comments

Popular Posts