The struggle

Alhamdulillah,
August is here. Another month, another challenge await.
Struggling is part of our life. No matter how hard it is, it will over when the moment come.


As I face this struggle I know that I'm making some progress in my life.
The easiest way is to run away but that doesn't mean that is the solution.
Face it and brace yourself to the end and you will gain some strength.
I need to tell myself that struggling is part of my life.
I will gain something if I be able to stand till the end of this phrase of life.
At a moment I think I need to cry but I realise I gain nothing from it and I'm just showing that I'm weak.


"An arrow can only be shot by pulling backwards. When life dragging you back , it means it's going to launch you into something great.Just focus and keep aiming"


Dear life please be kind to me.
Dear God please give me strength to face this.
Dear me please stay strong.



Comments

Popular Posts