FOOD Hunting Mission

Alhamdulillah, my fourth day here. Fulfilling my reunion trip and food hunting. InsyaAllah my next and next and next post going to be about the food and cafe I visited. InsyaALLAH. I love this very much and even felt like not going back. But I know that it is very impossible.
Vacation is like a gateway from reality and went we need to go back to reality it's not going to be easy.

As you grow older, you learn a few things. One of them is to actually take the time you've allotted for vacation.And this is my time I'm going to review about my life so far and finding the solution to be a better person. InsyaAllah.

so far, I'm very satisfied with my vacation and I don't want to end it just yet. I know that there are some people who are getting stressful following my IG. EVERY post is about food. Just wait for my update for the suggestion.




Comments

Popular Posts